Click on images to see full size
We’re very excited to introduce y’all to the 42′ “Beast of Burden,” yet another classic Bertram model to add to the RedRum Fleet. The 42′ has the same stable comfortable ride that Bertrams are known for, and this model also has an excellent reputation for raising billfish! The Beast came down to Cabo late last year (2016,) via Vancouver, Canada. The Beast is a collaboration between RedRum Sportfishing and world renowned Captain, TJ Dobson. TJ and I personally delivered the boat to Cabo and I can attest to her billfish raising capabilities. We had an incredible day just north of Magdalena Bay where we easily had over 100 Marlin behind the boat over the course of 5 hours. (Without bait and circle hooks, we only had lures, our hook-up and catch ratio weren’t much to brag about so I’ll leave that part out.) TJ has almost 30 years experience fishing Cabo, starting aboard small Panga boats when he was in his early teens after moving to Cabo from Oklahoma and working his way to becoming one of the winningest and most well respected Captains on the Pacific. TJ fished the tournament season and the holidays privately while we worked on her charter papers, and now (Feb 2017) she is ready to go!
*Captain TJ and his long time partner, Captain Hiram will both be Captaining this boat. Cannot guarantee who your Captain might be the day of your charter but you are in very capable hands with either.
- Professionally rigged with some of the finest tackle money can buy and tournament ready
- Twin 450 HP Cummins Diesels
- Huge Salon
- Two staterooms and one bathroom
- Full size kitchen
- Flat screen TV and a Killer sound system including Sirius Satellite Radio
- Top of the line GPS/Electronics
- Massive fly-bridge with plenty of seating
- Bridge teasers and electric reels
- Available for multi-day trips, inquire with email@example.com for more information.
- Professional, experienced, English-speaking crew
- World class tackle, including Penn and Shimano reels and custom rods
- Personal instruction
- Granola bars, cookies, chips on all charters; turkey sandwiches included on full-day charters
- Water and ice-filled Yeti brand cooler
- Soda can be arranged for a nominal fee
Mexican Fishing License: $20 per person fee is NOT included in the cost of your charter, but can be purchased in our office the morning of your charter.
Mexican Sales Tax: Sales tax in Mexico is 16% and is not included in the prices listed above.