A Viking is a great addition to any fleet, and we’re happy to have the Suerchingo join team RedRum. This 2001 model Viking 60’ is very well cared for and looks like it was just delivered off the show room floor. Suerchingo is the perfect boat for both serious anglers looking for a high-powered, fish stalking machine and groups that enjoy a bit of extra comfort and luxury while out on the water. This eye catching Beauty is equipped with a master stateroom with a queen ben, TV, DVD player, and private bathroom, a forward cabin with two beds, and a starboard cabin with a two more upper and lower bunk arrangements.
Suerchingo also has a fully booming sound system for entertaining, as well as a dining area, pristine leather couch and a fully air conditioned interior. She is meticulously maintained and always “tournament ready”
- Professionally rigged and tournament ready
- Huge Salon+
- Three staterooms and two bathrooms
- Full size kitchen
- Flat screen TV and a Killer sound system
- Top of the line GPS/Electronics
- Massive fly-bridge with plenty of seating
- Electric bridge teasers and electric reels
- Available for multi-day trips, inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Professional, experienced, English-speaking crew
- World class tackle, including Penn and Shimano reels and custom rods
- Personal instruction
- Granola bars, cookies, chips on all charters; turkey sandwiches included on full-day charters
- Water and ice-filled Yeti brand cooler
- Soda can be arranged for a nominal fee
Mexican Fishing License: $20 per person fee is NOT included in the cost of your charter, but can be purchased in our office the morning of your charter.
Mexican Sales Tax: Sales tax in Mexico is 16% and is not included in the prices listed above.