Cabo San Lucas Fish Report August 22nd – 28th
FIW from Facebook Post: Captain @gabael_leggs tearing it up this week on “19’s Toy” with first mate Noé (pictured)! Tuna on the left was Monday and today he landed the beauty on the right! Esó compa! #tunatime #yellowfin #redrum #19’stoy#cabo #sashimi #luckyhat #luckyshorts.
Cabo San Lucas Fish Report August 23rd – 28th. A daily fish report of the official catches (releases) from the RedRum Sportfishing Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Fleet. Check out our entire fleet and keep track of your favorite boat! Contact us to book your next Cabo San Lucas offshore fishing charter.
Monday, August 22nd:
- The Catch of the Day came off of 19’s Toy. Clarence Janek and Eric Nemec landed the nice Yellowfin Tuna (left) while fishing with Captain Gaba. The fish came late in the day but nonetheless was a great way to finish their trip! Great job guys, beautiful fish!
Tuesday, August 23rd:
- TantRum – Culberhouse – 1 Blue Marlin, released!
- RumRunnin – Jud – 1 Blue Marlin, released!
- El Nuevo – Yarbrough – 1 Dorado + 1 Wahoo
- 19’s Toy – Galvan – 1 Blue Marlin released!
- Oh So Rojo – Assenza – 1 Blue Marlin released! + 2 Dorado. Our good buddy Joe Assenza.
Wednesday, August 24th:
- RumRunnin – Closs – 2 Blue Marlin
Thursday, August 25th:
- TantRum – Luna – 1/2 day charter – 1 Thresher Shark, released.
- RedRum – Assenza – 2 Blue Marlin released!
- RumRunnin – Culberhouse – 3 Striped Marlin, released!
- 19’s Toy – McVay – Yellowfin Tuna (pictured above, right)
- Oh So Rojo – Moody – 2 Blue Marlin + 1 Striped Marlin – released!
Friday, August 26th:
- ReelRum – Polk – 2 Blue Marlin, released!
- 19’s Toy – Pettitt – 1 Blue Marlin, released!
- Oh So Rojo – Moody – 1 Blue Marlin, released!
Saturday, August 27th:
- TantRum – Kalinowski – (1/2 day charter) 1 Blue Marlin, released!
- RedRum – Lakin – (1/2 day charter) 1Blue Marlin, released!
- Top Gun – Bloxsom – Sailfish, released!
Sunday, August 28th:
- TantRum – Sullivan – 1 Sailfish, released!
- El Nuevo – Vela – 3 Dorado! Freezer’s full!
We’ve definitely seen a little bit of everything this summer. Big Blue Marlin in numbers like we haven’t seen them in a long time, Yellowfin tuna like the ones pictured above and the Dorado and Wahoo bite are starting to pick up! We’re excited to see what September is going to bring us!
Thanks for reading,