Cabo San Lucas Fish Report June 22nd – 28th
The FIW is credited to Kristy Reed and her team that fished on TantRum. The group headed out on the 24th and had a great 1/2 day of fishing. They were able to land these 2 beautiful Dorado and Juan and Mate Humberto were able to help get them up to the boat. Included in the photo are Kurt & Kristy Reed as well as Joe Cauthen and Annittia Chapman! Popping up right smack in the middle is the one and only, Captain Juan!!
Wednesday, June 22nd:
- ReelRum – Garrett – 1/d Day Trip. 1Dorado
- RedRum – White – 1 Striped Marlin released!
- RumRunnin – Walton – 2 Yellowfin Tuna!
- El Nuevo – Taylor – 1 Yellowfin Tuna + 1 Dorado
Thursday, June 23rd:
- ReelRum – Butler – 1/d Day Trip. 8 Yellowfin Tuna.
- RumRunnin – Melero – 22 Yellowfin Tuna, 1 was close to the 80# range while the other was all of 30#! Captain Jesus on point!
- El Nuevo – McGee – 1 Striped Marlin released!
- 19’s Toy – McGee – 6 Yellowfin Tuna – lost a Marlin after it was on the line for a while! Ooops!
Friday, June 24th:
- TantRum – Reed – 2 Dorado! Folks “had a great time fishing with Captain Juan… he’s the best” Mrs. Reed added!
- RumRunnin – Melero – 2 Dorado.
Saturday, June 25th:
- ReelRum – Parker – 1 Dorado + 1 Yellowfin Tuna!
Sunday, June 26th:
- TantRum – Fabrique – 3 Yellowfin Tuna!
- RedRum – Kennedy – 2 Striped Marlin released!
- RumRunnin – Vann – 3 Yellowfin Tuna + 1 Striped Marlin released.
Monday, June 27th:
- RedRum – Heller – 1 Striped Marlin released!
- RumRunnin – Meehan – 1 Yellowfin Tuna!
- El Nuevo – Causey – 4 Yellowfin Tuna!
Tuesday, June 28th:
- TantRum – Davis – 1 Dorado + 2 Yellowfin Tuna
- ReelRum – Seibert – 1 Yellowfin
- RumRunnin – Page – Yellowfin Tuna.
- El Nuevo – Seymore – 4 Yellowfin Tuna
- Top Gun – Seymore – 4 Yellowfin Tuna.
As always the fishing is ever changing!! I never know what to expect after sending the groups out each morning and I think that’s one of the reasons I love my job! A true angler is attracted and addicted to the “hunt” or the “chase”! There is plenty of chasing going on out there right now, that’s for sure! As we continue to see a steady number of Yellowfin Tuna in the area we hope that our waters continue to settle which will create an inviting environment for more fish invade the Baja California waters! RedRum Sportfishing always appreciates and suggests the release of all Marlin.
Thanks for reading,