Sharing a charter on August 16th, 17th or 18th

Home Forums RedRum ShareBoard Sharing a charter on August 16th, 17th or 18th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Flasik

My wife and I will be coming to Cabo on August 13th through the 20th and I would like to spend a day fishing. My wife does not fish and does not like boats so I am on my own. I received a quote to charter the 28′ ReelRum, but was hoping to share this charter with another fisherman or two to split the cost.
    Let me know if you will be in Cabo and would be interested in fishing with me. Thank you!

#38406 Reply
    Andres Rodriguez

Are you still looking for someone to share? My wife and I will be arriving August 14-21 and I’m in the same “boat” as you. Let me know.

#38407 Reply
    Jeff Flasik

Andres, I would love to share a trip with you. Haven’t checked my email in a while and just saw your post. Was thinking I need to reserve the boat since we are nearly a month out. My wife and I will be arriving in Cabo on the 13th and leaving on the 20th. I was thinking the 16th might work, but am open depending on the charter availability and you.Thanks!

#38408 Reply
    Jeff Flasik

Looks like the spots are filling up. We need to book a trip. 18th for REELRUM or 19th for El Nuevo.
    There is a third boat, slightly more expensive available on the 19th as well.You can call me at 281-723-4451.
    Thanks!

#38409 Reply
    Jeff Flasik

Andres, I just called and booked the ReelRum for Monday, August 16th.
    I spoke with Eddy and sent a $250 deposit.
    Total cost for the boat is $718.62. This includes a one day fishing license for me.
    If you want to split this trip I suggest you call 760-481-7667 and talk to Eddy and make your $250 deposit.
    Then the morning of the charter we can split the remaining cost for the trip.
    Thank you! Look forward to meeting you and your wife and fishing together on the 16th!
    Jeff

#38432 Reply
    Peter Drennan

Can one more join the group? I’ll be in Cabo with my family from 8/11-8/18 and would be interested in joining your boat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Sharing a charter on August 16th, 17th or 18th
Your information:

Our Trusted Supporters

Follow Us