We are looking to share a boat 7/26-7-30-2021 either day half day or full.

Home Forums RedRum ShareBoard We are looking to share a boat 7/26-7-30-2021 either day half day or full.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andi

We are heading to Cabo on 7/25-8/3 2021.
    I have been deep sea fishing but my friend has never been. We are looking to share a boat with another couple or other fishers who will be interested going out on the same dates listed above. My cousins used to live in Cabo for a few years and they said Redrum has the best reputation. So this is this company I would like to stick with.

Look forward to hearing back. Also, Redrum, if you have any cancellations on the Redrum we will be located near the marina and can fill any two spots if you have a waiting or standby list? Greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Andi

#38424 Reply
    nathan d crawford

Andi,

We will be in Cabo 7/28-7/31 (last minute decision). Looking to fish on both 7/29 and 7/30. I’ve been out with Redrum before. Your cousin is correct, great outfit. Was planning to call them and see what’s biting and how far we need to go to get to them and then decide on half or full day. Not sure if I’m supposed to put my email on here but you can email me directly if you want to make a plan gator.nathan1@gmail.com

Cheers,

Nathan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #38424 in We are looking to share a boat 7/26-7-30-2021 either day half day or full.
Your information:

Our Trusted Supporters

Follow Us